SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest document posted through FPINTM1 has multiple line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting multiple line items for interest document posted, I know we have multiple co code invoice posted on the contract account and so it makes sense to have multiple line items within same interest document

my issue is, i have multiple items for same company code within same Interest document

what could be the reason for this?

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Can you check if the interest rate was changed in the interim.

A particular interest document has multiple items, only if the interest rate has been changed and SAP calculates the interest on the outstanding amount based on the different interest rate and different time slice.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

thanks for your reply, there was no change in interest rate.

I think interest program FPINTM1 is grouping customer line items used as Basis for interest based on Co Code and Tax code.

what's your take on above?

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

So are you trying to say that, the Source receivables\document on which the interest is calculated is having multiple line items and each line item have a separate tax code.

If that's the Scenario, then you are correct, there will be multiple line items based on the tax code against the interest document.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan