Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporaru export

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I want to customize new customs procedure “2300” in my system. Which I am going to use for Temporary export in customs declaration.

So please advise what are the things/areas I need to consider for customizing with detail steps ?

How this Temporary export works

Thanks in advance,

Sits.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

I assume from your post, that you need this for an european export process, though not sure which country exactly.

Most of the EU countries which come with delivery SAP customizing out of the box have procedure 2300 setup in the customs code list already - perhaps check code list CUSDE as an example.

If by any chance this would be missing you can edit customs codelist for your legal regulations in SPRO and add this step.

The procedure code is maintained on the item level - Placement in customs procedure. If 2300 is missing, add it into the customs codelist.

To get a better overall understanding of procedure 23 -  Temporary export for return in the unaltered state, maybe as a start have a look at this document, it mentions the article of EU customs code that drills down to the details.

http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/resources/documents/customs/procedural_aspects/general/sad/guid...

Regards,

Branio