cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO-PA extractors/ tables

former_member251899
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there, I'm new to BW and in the process to validate a webi (BI 4.0 sp6) reports that are sourced of of BW 7.3 and the original source is ECC ERP 6. I have been assigned the task to validate webi reports that use "Profitability Analysis Cube". However by looking at the ETL dataflows I'm not able to figure out the source tables/extractors that are being used. My understanding to validate the webi reports is to try to match the ECC data with Webi Reports; As my knowledge is limited can you please guide me how can I lookup the original source of the BW ETL - table/extractors/ABAP code? I have attached "copa data flow picture", I try to look at the source by right clicking on "1_CO_PA100OPC1" and selecting "Display Data Source in Source System" and it opens another window in ECC attached (ECC COPA Source) but doesn't show me the table or extractors being used. regards, samique

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Your COPA data source is generic data source.

Please take your FI/CO team help and find the base tables of your Operating concern.

In your case Operating concern is - OPC1.

We generally create/generate COPA data sources based on Operating concern.

Operating concern is created FI/CO team.

So please take your source team help and find the tables.

There 4 COPA tables which we can see data at source side CE1XXXX,CE2XXXX,CE3XXXX and CE4XXXX.

XXXX - refers your operating concern name.

Thanks