Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context node Class

ratna_rajeshp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When you create a new context node in a component controller of any component , a Z Class gets generated some thing like ZCLXXXXXXCN00

Does any one know where is this derivation takes place.

Thanks in Advance.

Rajesh P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ratna,

Whenever you create context node custom z classl be created with superclass CL_BSP_WD_CONTEXT_NODE.

This is standard behaviour. Let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,

Deepika.

ratna_rajeshp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepika,

Can you please let me know in which method this CLASS name gets generated.

ZCLXXXXCN01 , ZCLXXXX CN02

The issue that i am facing is that the class name that gets generated is having a different name space instead of starting with Z.

So i want to know a place where exactly this class name is generated.

Thanks.

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you create or enhance anything class CL_BSP_WD_ENHANCEMENT_API will be called,

for context node CREATE_CONTEXT_NODE method will be called.

When you create context node you will get popup with class name, there you can change the class name.

If you want to define your own namings you can use below BADI.

Check this BADI

Package: CRM_BSP_WD_TOOLS

BADI-Definition: BSP_WD_APPL_WB

Method:

GET_CUST_CLASSNAME_PROPOSAL

Regards,

Deepika.

ratna_rajeshp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepika,

When you create context node you will get popup with class name, there you can change the class name.

-> we do not get a POPUP for giving a class name , it comes along with the POPUP for giving the package and not changeable.

This BADI BSP_WD_APPL_WB worked for me thanks

How ever do you have an idea how this BADI is implemented for a specific Commponent.

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check from IV_CLASSNAME from any table you can find in which component this is used

Even i will check any table you can check to find the component from calss name.

Regards,

Deepika.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratna,

CALC_CLSNAME_NODE method of class CL_BSP_WD_GEN_UTIL_GENINFO is used to create the context node class name.

Returning parameter  CLSNAME of the CALC_CLSNAME_NODE method contains classname.

Thanks and Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratna Rajesh,

Here the component has implementation class *_IMPL created. This class has an attibute TYPED_CONTEXT referring to the context node class *_CTXT.

Inside this class you will find the context node you create as an attribute referring to the class *CN00 or *CNXX etc.

Also, method for creating context node is also. You can redefine this method.

I hope this answers your question

Regards,

Shahir Mirza