cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create TO for PCN's

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We are using storage type where mixed storage is not allowed.

UD has been done partially for the same lot and due to which 2 PCN has been created.

Now when i am trying to create TO and system is giving below error :

" Mixed storage is not allowed in storage type P01 "

Message no. L3036

Why i am getting this message as the material ,batch number and inspection lot are same.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if mixed storage is not allowed then you cannot store unrestricted and quality stock in the same bin hence UD for partial quantity is not possible, either u activate the mixed storage or perform the UD for full quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

My question is if we do UD at once then in that case system allows Qualit stock and unrestricted stock in same bin.

Wheras in case of partial UD system is not allowing !

What is the reason ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

because the whole existing  quant is deleted and new quant is written, resulting that just 1 quant is in the bin, hence no mixing situation.

If you do it for a partial quantity, the existing quant is just reduced and remains in the bin and a new quant will be added, so you have 2 quants and this is not possible if mixing is not allowed.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When UD is done for the full quantity then there is only Unrestricted stock in the bin. Could you please share the screen shot when you are doing UD decision on full quantity and still two type of stock(unrestricted and quality) both are there in the same bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish/Jurgen,

Thanks for detail explanation.

Now how to process stuck PCN's ?

Is there any way to close PCN for such cases ?

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

technically you can close PCNs by setting the status to processed in LU02.

But does it really help you?

I think you then have quality stock in WM while you have unrestricted stock in IM. That does not really help you further.

You better move your partial quantity with LT01  into another bin and then process the PCN

Answers (0)