cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap MMC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed sample web dynpro for java application using NWDS.....how can I test that application? where can I download sap management console?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one of you provide the download links of all the required softwares to develop web dynpro for java applications.

vdurgarao09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

You said already you have NWDS software.So no need any other software.In NWDS web dynpro java is one of the Perspective.Open the NWDS and go for this path:-

Go to the

NWDS --> Windows --> Open Perspective -> Others

here you will find web dynpro as well as every other.

Now this tool is web dynpro perspective.

You don't have this software means check this link

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Java/NWDS+Download+Links

BR,

Durga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Thanks for your reply...but in order to test(Deploy) that application I need server....from where I can get that server(J2EE application Server) download link...if possible could you please provide me that link too...

vdurgarao09
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you don't have SAP server setup,Ask your basis team they will give you server information.

You need to download means You need to go for SAP Service Marketplace .SAP Service Marketplace user name and password required field. https://service.sap.com,So ask your basis team.

I have doubt for Your Question, Without server your asking web dynpro  application.You need to ask meaning fully question.

You need to close this thread and you want the server details means ask your basis team or  you need to download this setup in SAP service Marketplace after install the setup in your system and configuration.After you can work this j2ee application server.

Software Downloads | SAP Support Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your responses....where I can get java application server?whether it is pre-installed in NWDS or do I need to download it from web.

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you already created an application inside you webdynpro dc. Just right click on the application and choose run.

If you haven't. Rightclick on "Applications" and create one. Just follow the wizzard.

You can acces the sap mmc from your NWDS. Click "Window" --> "Open Perspective" --> "Other" --> "SAP Management Console".

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response tobias...what are the complete set of softwares required to develop web dynpro java application and where I can download them?

I have netweaver development studio.

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you have all you need. NWDS has all needed plugins and extensions. You will need a Java application server to deploy on ofcourse. You can't test web dynpro on your local client.