Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Display Vendor Master even after Confirming Vendor Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day all

I'm seeking a solution to the below problem:

Changes were made to a vendor master record (using transaction code BUP2) by my colleague.

I then used transaction code FK08 to select the 'confirm' tab & then saved the vendor master which confirmed the changes,

however when we try & display the vendor master record afterward (using transaction code BUP3) we get a status message informing

us that 'changes for customer 2000590162 have not been confirmed.  Display this message for this business partner again?'

Please could anyone advise me what could be the problem?  Refer to attached screen shots for further reference.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Donavan,

Is this no# 2000590162 belongs to vendor master data or customer master data?

Can you please check this once. Because vendor master data got confirmed with this number. But error is showing for customer.

I think you have created some BP as both vendor and customer. There you have confirmed the vendor master data. If yes, can you please confirm the customer as well ? Post your test  results accordingly

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

Did you run FK08 with another user that creates this data?

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for your prompt responses.  We've discovered that this particular business partner exists as both a customer & vendor, therefore even though we confirmed the vendor master record the system still required us to confirm the customer master record as well.

Kind regards

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if there was a short dump or an ST12 error around the time you saved the record in FK08? Sometimes short dumps are triggered in the background.

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use BPC2 to change the bp. And check if the changes works.

JPA