cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abnormal termination ANLB-LGJAN not equal to ANLC-GJAHR asset 100-CJ8G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have one issue while running the CJ8G report , we are getting the below issue

Abnormal termination ANLB-LGJAN not equal to ANLC-GJAHR asset 100 . Message no .AA698

- when we check the particular CWIP asset  AW01n the last transaction for this on 30/12/2014

30/12/2014 -339- Retirment transfer of prior -year acq from inv.meas

- We have check the AJRW- 2015 FY opened for this company code

-We have check the tables ANLB-LGJAN for this asset 100 it is showing 2014, we have check the table ANLC-GJAHR for this asset 100 it is showing 2014 seems this is due to 339 asset retirement transfer on 12/30/2104 .Hence there is no value for  transfer to current year.

As standard process, when we run the AJRW for open new fiscal year 2015 , system transfer (carryforward ) the asset balance to current year . But for the asset 100 which was 339 retirement transfer on 30/12/2014 . Hence there is no value for transfer the asset balance .Due to this while executing the CJ8G system showing the error ANLB-GJAN not equal to ANLC-GJAHR for the asset 100

Now my question is

1. How to overcome this issue ? Do we need to delete/block/deactive ?

2. There is some value for the respective WBS (say RE -invoice amount -500/- ) in current year .How to fix this issue ? Do we need to do adjustment or transfer to another CWIP ? Please let us know. Thanks

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

This is due to the inconsistency in table T082AVIEWB for view 0, due to authorization issue for one or more depreciation area. The error is normally raised in transaction AW01N. Check the depreciation areas activated in the table ANLB and ANLC and then go to table T082AVIEWB and change the authority from 0 to 2.

You may also go through the analysis of Error AA698 Analysis of Error AA698 - ERP Financials - SCN Wiki.

Regards,

Unnivelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Unnivelan,

Thanks for your information.

But my situation is different it seems .

The CWIP asset 100 which was retired transfer transfer 338 on 12/30/2014 . Then while run the AJRW how the values flow to the current fiscal year . I think values not transfer to new fiscal year . Due this this while running the report showing the error is ANLC-GJAHR not equal to ANLB-LGJAN.

I hope due to this system showing error .

I have checked the table

ANLC-GJAHR - 2014

ANLB-LGJAN-2014 both are having same which is previous year . but not having current year 2015

Please suggest am I wrong .Thanks

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Suggestion no.1

Check the asset in ANLB and ANLC: It could be an inconsistency between the two fields

>> ANLB-LGJAN is not equal to ANLC-GJAHR :

In this case you need to run RACORR96 to correct this inconsistency.

Run RACORR96 in TEST mode for your company code and it should pick up the asset in error.

SE38 -> RACORR96

P_BUKRS                      "your company code"

P_TEST                            X

"Comparison of ANLB-LGJAN and ANLC-GJAHR"

-> here you should see the asset number and the company code

After running RACORR96 in REAL MODE ANLB-LGJAN and  ANLC-GJAHR will show the same fiscal year.

If you have same problem in your test system, then please run it first in your test system and verify the assets before you run it in production.

Suggestion no. 2 (try this if suggestion no.1 is not working)

I believe that asset retirement was not done properly in this case and the asset is still lying in CWIP. My suggestion is:

1. (a) Transfer the asset back and run the transaction ABAVN to retire the asset by scrapping and

(b) Create an acquisition under CWIP with the same values.

Technically you can keep two fiscal year open at a time for performing the above transaction.

2. (a) Before performing the above transaction in (1) above check transaction ABST2 to reconcile the report with your G/L and asset sub ledger.

(b) If any inconsistencies exist, go to AW10N and check the transaction for the asset number.

(c) You can also compare values in table T095.

(d)Check if you have run the transaction AJRW. Do this step only if step 2.(a) is correct.

After this let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Unnivelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Unnivelan,

Thanks for your information .

Please check the below details and suggest what we have to approach ? Thanks.

Company code : Year details

T093C- LGJAHR - Current FY -2015

T093B-ABGJA-Closed FY-2014

Asset  : Year details

ANLB-LGJAN - Last Fiscal year -2014

ANLC-GJAHR - Fiscal Year -2014

I have checked the remaining assets which were successfully run by the report CJ8G , These assets are having Fiscal year 2015

ANLB -LGJAN -Last fiscal year -2015

ANLC-GJAHR-Fiscal year -2015

Why this particular asset  not update fiscal year 2015 ? Please let us know your information. Thanks

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

1. Please run RACORR55? It will adjust the tables ANLA, ANLB, ANLC. Also run all the correction reports in SE38 (use corr* to get all correction reports).

2. Please start RAJAWE00 report to open FY 2015 in order to avoid error. You should also close the fiscal years for which there are no ANLC records.

This should solve your issue.

Regards,

Unnivelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Unnivelan,

Thanks for your information.

We try to run the programme RACORR55 through SA38 in Quality system , but this programme does not exist . Please suggest on this. Thanks.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

These are the programs:

RACORR95     Comparison ANLB-LGJAN and ANLC-GJAHR ( ANLB-LGJAN > ANLC-GJAHR )

RACORR96     Comparison of ANLB-LGJAN and ANLC-GJAHR

RACORR96_B  Compare ANLB-LGJAN and ANLC-GJAHR, if LGJAN = '0000' Note 373341

Regards,

Unnivelan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member267327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After done your retirement and acquisition, have you run the balance carry forward to next year i.e. F.16.

Regards,

Dattatraya B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Any update on the below issue.Thanks.

Regards,

Raj