Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route schedule in delivery is blank

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have having one problem with route schedules. I see the all configurations are in place like route scheduling is activated for sales order types and delivery type. The problem is that in the delivery document route scheduling is missing. I created it in VL51. Route is determined correctly in the delivery document. Any suggestions please..

Regards,

Vivek

--

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the points in KBA 1750978. While this is for Sales Order, the same points apply. The same function module is used to determine the route schedule in sales order and delivery.

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

for me, point 7 was valid. When I changed Gi time of route schedule within working hrs of shipping point, it worked. BTW.. do you know where can I find more KBAs related to LE ? One method is I know is that login to SERVICE.SAP.COM and search for KBAs related to issue.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Glad to hear the route schedule KBA found the cause.

You are using the correct method to search for relevant KBAs. If you searched for a KBA related to this issue before creating this thread, let me know the search terms that you used and I will extend the KBA to include those search terms.

Answers (0)