cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI 7.4 patch1 not print

Former Member
0 Kudos

After upgrade from 4.7 to ECC6 eph7 in some computer with windows 7 we have install some gui7.4.

When we use MB90 this not print.

What could i do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How your printing configured? saplpad, printserver? are you able to print normal SM50 output?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normal output with SM50 is ok for spool and for all but for only MB90 i haven't a process for create output.

For the user is usual to print with LOCL parameter and use "windows" default printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, can you please try the same (if possible) from the user PC to print the same way SM50 output he print the document MB90. use the same print and his default printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All tests performed were carried out on the pc user 's using the user profile and the' utenza having administrative rights on the machine.

All prints were made with the printer LOCL default, equal among all the tests and prints made.

I await further help and thanks.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you check by replacing the latest saplpd.exe with the previous SAP GUI releases at location

( e.g   C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui\SAPlpd ) .

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have tried this with two different gui installation but no change.

I have tried to uninstall all , clean pc , update all possibile (win/java ecc), reinstall and replace saplpd.exe.

No solution.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this any error message while printing? Could you check in the SM21 and any dump in ST22?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

No one message....