Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note OSS 2093189 Implementation PB

0 Kudos

Hello,

I ve implemented the note OSS 2093189 via SNOTE. Then I have to Create Implementation of the BAdI FIGLMX_EXIT.

So the ZMX1FI00000_ENH (which is a Z implementation) is associated to the package ID-FI-MX which is not allowed, but when I validate the error popup I ve got an information message which say 'Activity cancelled' so I am not able to implement the BADI in my specific package.

If somebody knows how to do it, please let me know.

BR,

Nicolas

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas, I'm a couple of steps behind you.

How did you get the BAdi FIGLMX_EXIT created? When SAP note 2093189 was implemented? Keep in mind that new SAP notes have been released.

0 Kudos

Maria,

Did you ever fix your issue?  I am having the same problem where the enhancement spot FIGLMX_EXIT does not exist to implement.  This causes a syntax error when applying note 2093189.  Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Were you able to create the BADI FIGLMX_EXIT? I am stuck creating the z implementation because the BADI does not exist and i have not found any OSS NOTE or anything to create it.

Regards,

Gustavo

0 Kudos

Hi Andrew, I replied to you by e-mail. Guess by now you solved this issue: Once we implemented the pre reqs and this note... we were able to pass the error message. It was just a matter of telling the abaper to go ahead. Regards! Maria

0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Yes, we were able to create the BADI FIGLMX_EXIT. We wanted
to implement Note 2136377 and one pre-req was note 2117491 which had pre-req 2093189. At last once we implemented all pre reqs and activated all objects... we were able to pass the
error message. It was just a matter of telling the abaper to go ahead. Hope it
is helpful! Regards! Maria

0 Kudos

Someone with this problema.

It´s an error in the CFD_CBB_Series and CFD_CBB_NumFol.

I found the BAdi  GET_CDF_CBB_DETAILS but i don´t no how to proceed, im no ABAP.

Someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I am facing the same issue mentioned in this post.

Could you please let me know how did you correct it.

We have a Service Package SP17 implemented and all the pre-requisites of this OSS Notes are Obsolete. It means that the pre-requisites are no longer applicable.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

Anand

0 Kudos

Hi

Somebody has implemented the BADI. FIGLMX_EXIT?

Can you help me how to do that?