Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acces to the Perl scripts used in the 'famous' gateway hack video from Teched 2012

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Instead of reinventing things all the times, I'm a big fan of reuse and sharing

I'm looking to get the Perl scripts used in this famous video by Bjoern Brencher filmed at SAP Teched 2012:

http://events.sap.com/teched/en/session/3399

I have a customer whom would very much like to see this demonstrated on their own systems - this way they can draw the attention and funding to do something about it. I can probably hack something together, but would rather spend my time fixing the problems of the RFC gateway (gateway ACL).

I tried to download the tool by Onapsis (Bizploit) - here Free SAP Penetration Testing Framework | Free SAP Security Software | Onapsis. But it requires an SAP RFC SDK of version 7.11 or older (at least documentation says so). I can only download SAP RFC SDK version 720 on SAP Service Marketplace and I can't get it to work with Bizploit.

So if anyone has the Perl scripts used in the video or anything similar - I would much appreciate it.

Just 'hacking' a SAP system from another SAP system, is not quite as spectacular as doing it from a command line tool that in theory could be snug in on a USB-stick.

Contact me here or on kly at sapbasis dot dk

regards,

Kenneth

1 REPLY 1

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not take look at that Perl script but I quickly went to service.sap.com/swdc and after searching for RFC I can see SAP RFC SDK 7.1 there.

Cheers