cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No import/export license types found for determination procedure CD02

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to GTS - legal Control. I am trying to create an Export Order in R3, where it is getting GTS blocked. When checked in GTS error is due to : No import/export license types found for determination procedure CD02. PFB the screenshot.

Please let me know what is happening here and how to rectify this error. Please guide me step by step.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpi Tayal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Determination strategy for the country was missing in this issue. It was maintained by going to t code - /n/sapsll/menu_legal> Legal control - Export>Determine strategy for License type> Maintain determination Strategy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may refer to linkage:

This may give some help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

If this is your first GTS compliance assignment, try going through all the available documentation on OSS, the config guide for Compliance explains a bit i believe.Also SAP help, or RKT materials can help you.

In your situation, you don't have determination procedure setup, that is, for the context of the transaction (which country, control class), the system is not able to determine which type of license is necessary. You need to maintain the determination  on the appropriate level (GTS Cockpit -> Compliance - Legal control ). and then repeat the check.

Regards,

Brano