cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in quality certificate archiving in content server using archivelink

0 Kudos

we have requirement of saving quality certificate which is generated against delivery in QC03. I have done the following settings in configuration to activate archivelink.

1. In Transaction OAC2: Created a document type 'QMOCERT' with Class as 'PDF'.

2. In Transaction OAC3: Link this 'document type' with Business object and content repository ID

Object type = LIPS
Document type = QMOCERT
Link Status = X
Cont.Rep.ID = A1
Link = TOA01

3. In Transaction V/34: Set the output control.

Application = V2 - Shipping

Outputypes = LQCB

In Storage system tab: Storage mode = 3 print and archive

Document type = QMOCERT

. In Transaction SPAD: Check whether already a output device ARCH exists in SPAD.

4. Output device ARCH is created SPAD

1. Call transaction code SPAD.

2. Click on Output Devices-> Display.

3. Click on Change.

4. Click on Create and make the following entries:

Output Device = ARCH

Short Name = ARCH

Device Type = ARCHLINK: SAP Archive Link Archiver

Spool Server = Press F4 to get a list of spool server. Choose one of them as per requirement.

Device Class = Archiving Program

Change to tab 'Access Method' & enter value in 'HostSpool Access Method' = I: Archiving Device

5. In Transaction OAC0: using this transaction finally added the above Output device 'ARCH' in my Archivelink Content repository.

with this setting, I believe the document (which is generated via smart form) should get archived when we do the print. But in my it is not happening.

please suggest if i have missed anything in configuration. this is a business critical requirement for current project.

please guide me in this if there is specific process to do archiving of outgoing document such as QM certificates.

thanks,

Atul Tuaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

when you test the archiving, not even simple ABAP lists will be stored?

The reason I am asking this is that if they also fail, you can check these KBAs:

SAP KBA #1775577 - "How To and Troubleshooting guide for storing print lists in ArchiveLink" shows the basic steps to configure ArchiveLink for archiving, and

SAP KBA #1792336 - "Test if a Print List is being Archived" shows testing steps for ABAP list archiving.

With these KBAs you can see where archiving is stuck: in transaction SPAD, or OAM1, etc.

Best regards,

Laszlo

0 Kudos

Dear Laszlo,

My requirement is to store the quality test certificate not the print list. output type for this certificate is LQCB.

can we do the archiving for LQCB output type.

regards,

Atul Tulaskar

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

please reread my previous answer. There you can see that now the basic task is to see where archiving will be stuck: in transaction SP01, OAM1, etc.

The mentioned KBAs can help to see whether ArchiveLink is generally not available, or there is an application issue, etc.

Best regards,

Laszlo

0 Kudos

please reply on this