Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Input error with document splitting

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

1st of all i am not sure if this message belongs to our forum or in FI forum. In any case, my issue is that i am executing an LSMW for uploading stock using program RM07MMBL. The LSMW is ok and works like a charm.

Our FI colleagues activated the document splitting functionality and the usage of B. Area. In MM customizing i assigned the B. Area to the plant.

However, when i execute the lsmw, the system shows error message "Balancing field "Business Area" in line item 002 not filled".

If i perform the 562 movement through MIGO, then it's ok.

Do you have any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you map and fill the field in your LSMW step 5?

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen. At 1st no. Then i mapped it but it is not in the screen. Of course i can open it from field selection, but the idea is the B. Area to derive from the plant. And why when doing it directly through MIGO it's ok, but with the batch input it is not?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this RM07MMBL is a direct input, it expects all values, and I believe it is not looking into derivations.  It is different from MIGO, as it got developed years ahead of MIGO.  You are closer with MB11 in testing, but still it is an online transaction and not a direct input.

There might not be another way than allowing the business area field for the 561-566 movements.

Answers (0)