cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO number updation in accounting doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears, We process more than 1000 PO per month for various vendors with LC payments, we are finding it difficult to clear based on PO in vendor open items. Could you please guide me  how I can make PO to update in assignment field while processing MIRO..? Thanks, Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

The system wont update PO details for vendor line item. You have to manually input the PO No. in the assignment field while posting or you can check with your ABAPer to auto fill.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Please do the following:

1. Go to transaction OB14/ FBKP, select field status group and select G045 Goods/invoice received clearing accounts and make purchase order as required field under materials management select group and save.

2. Go to transaction FS03, select the GL accounts used in automatic account assignment customized under materials management, and go to 'create / bank / interest' table to change field status group to G045.

3. The field status needs to set up in OME9 as well. both settings must fit each other.

4. Automatic account assignment determination can be customized under OMWB.

5. For multiple account assignment screens, in case you are using function group, this is the one: MEACCTVI. Use screen 1000. The function module is ME_ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT.

Regards,

Unnivelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl review the following link. It might help you.

How to update Assignment field in FBL*N report - ERP Financials - SCN Wiki

Thank you.

Irene

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lokesh,

Purchase order aren't stored in financial accounting  from Procurement. You can only add PO by standard if you are posting a downpayment request.

We can clearly understanding it since you could have multiple PO for single Invoice. Then you have no available spot.

If you are looking for this information, and most part of your process is PO:Invoice -> n:n relation, you can create a user exit with substitution rule to fill the first PO found into Invoice Assignment field.

best regards