cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our client is using credit management and its checking the customer balance limit.  But presently the system is considering customer open items for clearance after deducting bank checks received.  But they want it to include even checks in open items receivable as checks have a risk to bounce it back. To the best of my knowledge that if checks are treating as special liability then its possible to include checks as well in open items

Present scenario:

Credit limit set as--------------------- 100000 $

Checks received  as on date------      1000$

open items showing as on date ------70000$

The available credit limit showing as 30000$ not 29000$ and not receiving any error/block when new open item posting for morethan 29000 & its coming only when posting above 30000$

My concern is how to put control in the system for checks as a special liability and should be included in open items and it should be blocked the customer when limit exceeds it.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess it is possible. Try researching in the path below:

Financial Supply Chain Management > Credit Management > Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution > Integration with Sales and Distribution > Customer Enhancements > BAdI: Fill Line Items for Credit Exposure Update

When you set the sales order it is possible the system checks these invoices paid by "checks". But you've to ask a ABAP help.

JPA