cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning level 4 without dunning letter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to generate Dunning level 4th without generating the dunning letter.

My current configuration:

My dunning procedure is set with 4 dunning levels

Dunning level 1 to 3 are assigned with Forms in Dunning text

Dunning level 4 is set as blank in Forms field in Dunning Text.

Result: due to this configuration, I am able to generate dunning levels from1 to 3 and dunning letters are also generating till level 3,

However, when I run dunning run for level 4 (here I want to just generate the dunning level 4 without generating letter), neither dunning level nor dunning letter is being generated.

My invoice is properly overdue and Dunning run date is also proper in dunning run F150.

Please suggest what changes I should make in current setting so that I can generate dunning level 4 at Customer master and Invoice level without generating dunning letter.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monta,

I have never come across this requirement, and I am afraid this is not possible.

However, there may be a possible workaround: you do create a spool but it will have a special label which tells you that it should not be sent out.

You can define this in SPRO: Financial accounting - AR and AP - Business transactions - Dunning - Printout - Assign dunning forms - Forms for normal dunning procedure. Inside, you can enter anything in the "List name" field (T047E-LISTN), so you can name it e.g. "IGNORE" or "LEVEL 4". Of course, this will only take effect if users do not print immediately. If they do, then an enhancement may be necessary.

Good luck!