cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-FX Flexible Real Estate - direct posting in another company code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts. I am new to this platform and hopefully I am posting my message in the right place.

Following Situation: There is a company where one company code (let’s say 1000) is renting a building to another company code (2000). Both company codes are within one controlling area. Company code 1000 is booking an accounts receivable/revenue, whereas company code 2000 is separately booking an accounts payable/expense.

So the question is, if there is any chance that the two steps of the booking/posting process can be reduced to one, where company code 1000 can directly initiate a posting at the side of the creditor/vendor from company code 2000.

As far as I could test, I have created an internal lease-out real estate contract with the corresponding real estates (company code 1000) and under “Posting Parameter” I have entered a cost center from the company code 2000. In my understanding this will lead to a posting in the Controlling (SAP-CO) and from there it might get posted towards SAP FI of company code 2000. Is this right or what would the consequence be?

Furthermore, under “Partners” I could enter a Contract Person as a “Partner with Vendor Account”. Would this initiate a direct posting on the partners vendor account (SAP-FI) from the company code 2000?

Many Thanks in advance and best Regards

Niko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Niko,

If you want to control the cost in controlling, I would suggest you to maintain the settlement rule in RE objects,  or you can also just use the reposting functionality in controlling(KSW5, KB21N or something).

Regards,

Bowen