cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting "Visible Row Count" of LIST UIBB at Runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am working on List UIBB. I am able to set the "visible row count" at the general settings level.

But I would like to change the "Visible Row Count" at the run time based on table entries.

I have searched and understood that GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG has to be called. Even though I have implemented the method, the method is not getting called. This is the only method where I can get the LAYOUT reference.

Please let me know how can I achieve this.

Regards,

Yugesh A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jens_boeckenhauer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yugesh,

this is not possible with static configurations. But on 7.31 or higher, the List UIBB ATS offers various table height modes which may solve your problem. For example, it is possible to set the table height to "expand UIBB to display all rows in the table", and there are also modes which offer a slider so that the user can adjust.

BTW, the method GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG is called at design time if you newly create a configuration, or at runtime if no column is configured.

Regards, Jens

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yugesh,

If I understand your question correctly, below code can help you..

Write below code in IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG method of your Feeder class.

*--> Settings height and disabeling Grouping in grid

io_layout_config->set_settings(

EXPORTING

iv_height_mode_ats = if_fpm_list_types=>cs_height_mode_ats-automatic

).

Also set below configuration on your List.

1. In Additional Settings of LIST UIBB configuration set below property
    1. Table Height : Fit to Row count (Resizing Possible)

If you want to set Layout related configurations for your list you can do as follows in IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~GET_DEFINITION method of your Feeder class:

eo_field_catalog ?= cl_abap_tabledescr=>describe_by_data_ref( p_data_ref = mo_srv->get_srch_rslts( ) ). "Get references to Search result type

Hope this will help.

"Requesting you to please remove question posted on below link. 🙂 "

Thanks-

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any inputs on this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Yugesh A