cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in c4c accounts contact relationship got deleted with customer updates from ecc

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

When we update customer master in ecc interface from ecc to c4c via pi updates the

Account in c4c. But surprisingly it's deleting the contacts relationship from accounts in c4c.

Please help us any one got to face similar issue. How to handle this.

Thanks,

Mahesh

• SAP Managed Tags:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ankush_nashine
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for discussing above issue, we have faced similar kind of issue:

1. While updating account from ECC system to SAP C4C basically it overwrites the existing data in C4C.

2. In some cases, we have found while doing these it deletes contacts from account but not all the time and not for all accounts.

3. Please let me know if it has happened with all updated accounts from ECC ??

Lets see how we can resolve this and we have to tech help from GURUs.

Br-Ankush Nashine

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ankush,

right now i am not working on this project to give you detailed process.

but we have an issue it was just deleting the relationship bw accounts and contact, not deleting the original contacts. even i am not sure how did we fix it. .there might be some parameter in mapping to retain the relation ship when we send the account update from PI to C4C.

good luck and sorry !

Thanks,

Mahesh

ankush_nashine
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh,

And please do share how did your team resolved it.

Br-Ankush Nashine

pushkar_ranjan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please leverage the information available at http://bit.ly/1SpC41h to get further clarification in this matter.

Please note the following extract from the content:

With SAP ERP as your leading system for master-data, the integration provides your sales-force with quick access to all account relevant information while avoiding data-silos. When creating new contacts for existing accounts all other users will be aware of them immediately, thus avoiding double entries.