cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created By details,Change log of Storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Can you please let me know the Storage location created By,date and changed by details.

As we tried in DBTABLOG which is not working in production , currently we need it in production as we cannot transport from other client.

Regards,
Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

My clients seldom have change logs activated, even in development system. In such case, what I normally do, I look for the transports where the storage location included. Trs SE16N, table E071K:

Request/task = <your development system ID> and asterisk, e.g. DEV*

Table name = T001L (in this case)

Object name = *<plant><storage location> The first asterisk is for the client; if you know your development client, you can state it there explicitly.

By looking then on the trsp in trs SE10, you can see who created the storage loc. and when.

Yet, even better is to let your colleagues make notes in an IMG project when they do the change, then you can also see why it was made. 🙂

BR

Raf

0 Kudos

Hi Rafael, The above information specified by you is very useful.I have a requirement to share storage location change log. but i am not getting any thing in SPRO change log as our client moved to HANA recently.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally all customizations are transported to production server from development server.

We can see the changes log, if we create/change/delete anything from customization (within same client). You have created the storage location in development server, then you have transported it to production server. That's because you can't find any changes log in production server.

You may can have look into your development server's changes logs (from where the activities were transported to production server).

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You do not customize storage  locations in a production system, hence you cannot see the log for its creation from the production system.

If you really opened the production system for customizing then you can find the change log the usual way via the menu in the customizing activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Gopi