cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Purchase Specific for Ledger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have 2 depreciation areas; statutory and ifrs. For some assets we only want to post to ifrs ledger.

We can not use f-90 because we can not select ledger.

We can not use abso because we can not select vendor.

What is the best practice for this process?

best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

The standard procedure for all such cases is to use an asset transaction type that is limited to the depreciation area that should be affected.

Best regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jack,

Have a look into the below links

It may not possible to post directly to the non leading ledger for posting keys 70 and 75.

If you are in ECC - EHP7 then the below link might be useful.

Best Regards

Raj

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

You can use the t.code.FB01L. With this t.code. you can post ledger specific posting. However, you can also change the doc.type, posting key also.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar,

We can not use fb01l because we can not post to vendor in fb01l.

BR

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Then what will be your offsetting account against the asset?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar,

Vendor will be offsetting account.

I want to post a usual asset invoice against vendor to ifrs ledger.

BR

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Jack,

Then why you will not post in FB01L. Here you can change the document type as "KR/AA", select the posting key as 31 for vendor line item and posting key 70 for asset.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar,

Because when I try that I get error :

FAGL_POST_SERVICE034

Posting to account K with account type  must be made in all ledgers of the company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

As standard process, all transactions posted in leding ledger will be posted non leading ledger too..

In order to meet your requiremet, first you can post in leading leger which results in non ledger too.

then you can post rectification entry with TTY restricated on non leading ledger.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

I still can not reconcile vendor side with this method.

BR

0 Kudos

Dear Jack,

You have to control this through master data itself. Check if you can deactivate the Depreciation Area for a particular asset using AS02. If not, you need to have separate Asset Class in which Depreciation Area is deactivated.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikram,

We can not deactivate depreciation area because we also have an additional depreciation area which posts the difference between ifrs and statutory. If we deactivate statutory, system can not find and post the difference.

BR