Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Rate is different for same Activity Type

former_member319737
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert.

in my scenario activity price is different for same activity type, different Activity rate is given by different customer for same Activity Type, we have to map customer wise activity price for the same activity type,how i mapped in SAP

Example:

Activity Type: Punching

Customer: X, Y & Z

our client is doing same activity(punching) for different customer (for customer X activity rate is given Rs. 5, for customer Y activity rate is given Rs. 10, & for customer Z activity rate is given Rs. 20)

how we mapped in sap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member319737
Participant
0 Kudos

that i know billing rate is different from costing side but the thing is that according to our customer we have to put the activity rate for different customer.

for the same activity type activity price is different for customer end

that means for the punching activity one customer gives Rs. 10 & another customer gives Rs. 20.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Activity rate/price is linked with cost center in costing side...now if you want different activity rate under same activity then you have to define as below:

1. Activity 999999  cost center XXXX1   for Rs.10

2. Activity 999999  cost center XXXX2   for Rs 20

Like as many as you required...then you can use this price as per your requirement

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you might be confusing between the costing side and the billing rate.  Normally on the costing side for the same Work Center (or Cost Center) it is the same price (means cost) not influenced by who is the customer. 

On the billing side you can have different customer specific rates (prices) according to the contract, and those can be calculated in SD.

Regards,

ArturoSenosain
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Please read oss 700100 that explain the activity type valuation.

Arturo.