Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change documents settings for PR in MM?

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one provide me the link in IMG-SPRO to set change documents for some fields in the PR for a particular PR document type. I looked into the complete MM SPRO settings but culdn't find the path. Googled out but no suceess. I  need to set CC for some fields in SAP PR for different PR types.

Regards

Murad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member189776
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Murad,

I think, you can do through Transaction / Screen Variant Configuration ( T-Code : SHD0).

Thanks.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can it be done through transaction variant ? Have you read the discussion ??

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what are "some fields"? Are the field names so secret that they cannot be named?

I guess they are your own fields and not SAP,  right?

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen

I am looking for SAP std field "EBAKZ":  Purchase Requisition Closed indicator under Quantities/Dates tab of Item detail screen. When this indicator is set SAP doesnt write any change document and so no changes reflected in the  Environment: Item Changes .

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The concept of change logs is to log all manual changes.

If the closed indicator is a result of a program activity like from the indicator you specify in ME59N then you will not find any change log.

How is it set in your case?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, system will record log for changes details if the indicator "Change Document" is ticked for the field (You can check it from SE11 - EBAKZ - Further Characteristics).

But, as Jurgen Sir said, system will log only that changes which you have done manually. If the tick option was set by another program, then it will be not logged in changes.

Also for any type of transport request, system will not record the changes log. You may can get some details in this thread

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murad,

You can find all the document changes by referring CDHDR and CDPOS tables, there is no separate configuration for PR under IMG.

Regards,

Karna J

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The PR change documents logging is not based on PR document type in standard SAP, as of my knowldege and almost all fields are logged for changes. If you want a different behavior, you may check the doc: Steps to enable logging of changes in change documents - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murad,

If you're asking about how to show/hide different fields for PR based on Type?

You should first define a "SCreen Layout at Document Level" which can be found via MM>Purchasing>Purchase Requisition>Define Screen Layout at Document Level then make sure that you've assigned that Screen Layout to specific Document Type/s via MM>Purchasing>Purchase Requisition>Define Document Types.

Thanks and Regards,