cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second instance failed. Approval process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I really need your help , dear experts.

Approval process WS4000014. Object BUS2211. Problems with error of the second instance. This Workflow process starts from Z class. Firstly, in the second instance the step “Determine Process Decision Status” return parameter “Process Decision” - ACTV. But the step “Get Decision of Current Level” return APPROVED. The step “Handle Process Finish” return error “ Interrupting infected in business class “ – required rollback”. The first instance of successful approved SRM document. In BBP_PD status SRM document - Released.

Secondly, instance error on the step “Create Decision Sets”. Method Create_decision_set class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MGR_SBWF return exception CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL and “ Exception CX_SY_NO_HANDLER triggered by /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MANAGER=CM007 in line 1 with text: “.The first instance of successful approved SRM document. In BBP_PD status SRM document - Released.

I will be very grateful for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure the error message is "Interrupting infected in business class “ – required rollback" ? Sounds pretty serious!

You will need to debug that method's code and see what is causing that error to be raised.

Or post a copy of the code here.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is not constant. It is impossible to catch. Class /SAPSRM /CL_WF_PROCESS_MRG_SBWF method FINISH_PROCESS. BUT error message WL821 perhaps here -> cl_swf_run_wim_local method _execute _main_method

Message was edited by: Anastasia Guskova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anastasia ,

In SRM , the intermediate data state is very important and i faced issues many time , because i have used data which got corrupted because of dump or some other reasons. I request you to take a new shopping cart and other elements and then see if the problem persists or not. Otherwise , the only option left is debug the particular method.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I debug this process. Automatic approval process.  But error is impossible to catch.

It's possible the method create_decision_set doesn't set status "Approved" ( set status  "Active") or doesn't find a solution. Why...  I don't know.