cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find the item is relevant for resource planning?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create CRM service order which will be  integrated  into multi-resource scheduling system, So that I need to create service order with item relevant for resource planning. So how can i find  relevant item for resource planning....
please help .......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to provide more details about Demands in RPL(Resource Plan).

While you release service order and save, system will try to create demands into table wfdsd_demand.

You may observe the queue in outbound queue.

Once the queue is processed correctly the corresponding demands will be successfully created and you will find it in the table.

Regards,

Webster

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can be detemined the item category with respect to the product, which you have entered in the line item. For the product in the additional set types you will assign the item category group.So that when u are adding an product, it will be easily determined,

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjarikram,

You have to enable the "Resource Planning Relevance" in Item Category (SRVP).

Regards,

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the item category customizing is one important setting - the other main point is the type of product you are using in your process. Resource planning is available for service products only, but not for service materials. The RPL will work for service product such as REPAIR or MAINTENANCE only but not for any materials.

Furthermore the service item needs to be released to create the demand.

regards,

Johannes

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about your business process, you can do through that based on the product or the item category.Please elaborate your business requirement.

Regards,

Gobi