cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using Service TaskProcessing in Fiori Workflow Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

I'm facing a problem using the workflow service TaskProcessing within the Fiori Launchpad. I get a HTTP request failed caused by a RFC call.

I think the error is raised while reading the decision options of the workitem. In Fiori Launchpad the number of workitems is correct. And some data is also been read when I navigate into the app.

Our gateway server is currently located on a crm System. Hopefully we get a central stand alone gateway server soon. The workflow which I want to access is in the crm system so the RFC connection is "LOCAL_PGW". Maybe I did something wrong in the customizing?

Actually I really don't know where to look. Where can I find the function call of  /IWWRK/WF_TGW_TASK_DET_READ? I don't even get any hints reading the error log.

I'm thankful for any help.

Best regards.

Ben

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We tried to integrate a workflow scenario in a different backend and it worked. So there might be something wrong with the local System alias or RFC connection NONE!? But what?

The error log:

The error text in english is the same like in the first picture of this thread.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, but it might be related.

When a RFC is called remotely, interface parameters' type checks are not done statically for obvious reasons. But when local, it is strict.

On an other note,

Did you implement BADI /IWPGW/ES_TGW_TASK_DATA?

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the system alias LOCAL_PGW, have maintained value for system id and client? You need to create RFC destination that would point to your backend client and instead of NONE that value should be set while creating system alias.

Regards,

Navya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navya, that was it. Thank you very much. Using a RFC connection directed to the local system instead of NONE solved the problem. Thanks to you too, Krishna.

Best wishes from germany.

Ben

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check this thread?

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navya,

I'm on the local system (same to the gateway) so the aliases are LOCAL and LOCAL_PGW. They are configured like it is shown in the picture. !?

Thanks.

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Krishna,

I did check the thread already. All notes are implemented.

Thanks.

Ben

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error that you get in error log?

Rgards,

Nvya