cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Tax Distribution for orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to use the SAP RE-FX Input Tax Distribution (ta: REITDS). For normal service charge relevant issues we have no problems. But I have a question about non service charge relevant issues. We post these documents on orders from module plaint maintenance. Now it is possible to do the input tax distribution for PM orders as well. It works with the connection of functional location (which is linkes to the order) to RE-FX branch data, e.g. building.

Now I have the following problem:

For one building of course we have only one RE-FX object. But in PM the structure of the functional locations is different. There are many (about 10) functional locations for one building, for example for the the parts of the building like climate, outdoor facilities, doors, etc. The orders that were created refer to all these parts of functional locations.

Now I it should work right with the input tax distribution, user has to link every functional location to the building. That does not sound that comfort for me.

Does anyone has experience with this scenario or any idea how it gets done better?

Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can divide the building to small parts with rental objects and then process it.

Regards,

Bowen