SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error In Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Guru's,

We are getting a Pricing Error in the Overall Proccessing status in the Document Flow against our Invoice.

This error shown below is something we have never seen before ,I could see that the Previous Sales order which was created on 21/01/2015, Pricing was updated manually on 01/28/2015 and subsequent documents like Delivery with Batch Split items were PGI'd and Invoice created on 01/29/2015 is showing the Unit Base prices from the Sales order but the Netvalue or Netprice has not been copied from the Sales order item resulting a Zero Net value in this Invoice and posting document has not been created due to the Pricing error.

The pricing date shown in Invoice is the Order creation date.

Not sure if it’s anything material related,the material was just created recently and I believe this is the first order/billing for this material

Would like to seek your inputs as to what could could be the reason for this Pricing error and Net Value not being copied from Order item to Invoice resulting in Zero Vale Invoice.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in copy control (tcode VTFL), at item level, what kind of pricing you have in entry pricing type. Maybe there's been a price redetermination and manual inputs have been lost.

Regards,

JM

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in copy control (tcode VTFL), at item level, what kind of pricing you have in entry pricing type. Maybe there's been a price redetermination and manual inputs have been lost.

Regards,

JM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field "Pricing Type" in copy control should have been "G".

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Yes Lakshmipathi,The Pricing type in Copy control is G and I also tried to replicate this Issue in our Quality system but I am getting the Netvalue copied from Sales order and no pricing error .

Only thing odd I see on our Production System is that I am seeing this Message

Unit of measure VPRS is not defined within the delivery or UoM group

Message no. O3136

We are in 4.7 IS-Oil System,would like to know the relevannce of this message with the Pricing error in Invoice.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to SAP for Oil & Gas.   Coming to your issue, have a look at the following note:-

• Note 1526343 - VF03: Unit of measure is not defined within the delivery

G. Lakshmipathi