Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Value Wrong

fthomazetti_costa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a problem concerning stock values. I'll give you a sample:

In our DataSource (PS0) for the plant W233, material A01, we have a stock value of $27,56 and stock quantity of 10.

When we check this same material through a query in our BW System (PIC), we have a stock value of $-31.000,00 and a stock quantity of 10 197.

A few months ago, the problem was only in the stock values. The stock quantity was right, I mean, DataSource = 10 and BW = 10. But now, for all materials, in the stock quantity there is this number "197" in the final. I don't know if this "197" is influencing in values because we had errors in values before this "197" starts to be showed.

Someone already had this kind of error?

Thanks in advance,

Flávio Costa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Flavio,

Have you did the setting at ECC side in BF11 tcode for BW and NDI as ticked?

Regards,

Abdullah

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I remember seeing this "197" problem in SCN earlier. Please check in the cube contents (filter for A01 and W223) to see if "197" appears as a characteristic or KF value anywhere in the output.

Also, which datasource are you using for comparison?

Regards,

Suhas

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Flávio,

Please consider a re-initialization. You can refer to the document for more information.

Best regards,

Sander

fthomazetti_costa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sander,

I'm considering to do that, the problem is that I've to stop the factory and entire company to execute this action.

This is only possible in a scheduled stop that happens time to time during the year.

Meanwhile I'm trying to solve this problem by another way.

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for contribute with this information.

Best Regards,

Flávio Costa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I would request you to check Batch, movement type, manufacturing date, sometimes because of batch having a special character so batch data is not loaded correctly in the cube I want yo you double check and also the movement type as well using material in mb5b with your bi report hope you will ind then exact root cause.

if still have the issue then some times the standard key figure will not do the correct calculations so you need to calculate manual using receipt stock minus issued stock same for value as well.

hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Mohammed