cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Mobile

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

Is anyone running SAP WM transaction LM00 on any Apple or Android devices?  If so, how did you get the WM transactions to render correctly to the device?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mazurek Lee,

Even though we just tested it once how it would look on an ipad, it was rendered just fine except for the vertical scroll bars and the extra space on the right. However, you can create a separate css class just for rendering pages on the apple or android devices and use them in your individual templates.

ITS templates are not responsive i am afraid and hence, separate templates will need to be created for each device with the specific class for the body tag, eg, "MobileBodyGreenIpad" for ipads and "MobileBodyGreenTablet" for tablets with a separate Internet service for each device.

In the Css file, when you define these classes, you will need to define the height and width in pixels as per each individual device.

Let me know.

Regards,

Utkarsha

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

Utkarsha:

Did you make any changes to any of the templates prior to testing on an iPad?  The reason I ask is if I launch on an iPhone it doesn't render very well at all.  I am waiting to get an iPad to see how it looks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mazurek,

I had not made any changes at all. I used the same link (Internet service link) that i had created for Motorola devices. For me, it did not render well in terms of alignment of various elements and it did not achieve optimum use of horizontal ipad space as well. I suggest you create a new Internet Service (so that you will have a new link) just for the ipad devices so that automatically only the templates developed for ipad pixel size will be called under that internet service..

Regards.

Answers (0)