cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to do land procurement in sap mm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i want know how to do land procurement in sap mm.please tell me.currently doing real estate implementation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

andre_nakratzas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod, the solution would depend on the process. What I normally see with customers is that the process to procure land or construct buildings is quite a lengthy process especially in Public Sector. To procure land is not just one invoice for the land. Several parties and invoices are related to this process.

Therefor some customers prefer to create a project in PS. Against this project the PO's are recorded for activities from the surveyor, solicitor, cadastre, etc. Depending on the local accounting rules some of the expenses will be capitalized and some are expenses. Once the legal transfer has been done you would settle the project to an asset and some of the expenses to a cost centre.

Assuming that you have procured a cadastral piece of land (also referred to as lot on plan) you would normally create a Parcel in LUM (RELMPL) and not a Property (REBDPR) in the Usage View or object in the Architectural View (REBDAO). The parcel is the legal view of the land. If you want to further break down this parcel according to its usage (green area, parking bays, etc.) you would create and object in the UV/AV. These object you can then link to the parcel.

Regards, Andre

0 Kudos

This is a very complicated issue because the RE-FX does not launch right in fixed assets.

For you sensitize the Land cost land object to the acquisition and then offset the release, you can create a contract with the distribution object "land".

Then transfer the balance of this release for an asset. However, this is not recommended because you get stuck on various sales factors, for example "Financing, etc."

I suggest thinking about LOANS, if a financed sale. Or, use a BADI of transaction "RERAPP" and insert the transfer between accounts.

I hope it helped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You Can use the following steps :

Process Step

T-code Code

Create BP with Vendor Account

BP or inside the contact

Create Business Entity

REBDBE

Create a Building

REBDBU

Create a Property

REBDPR

Create Purchase Contract

RECN

Periodic Posting of Purchase Contract

RERAPP

Create Fixed Asset

RECN

Asset Acquisition Posting

ABSO

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the component of Real Estate, there is no functionality about land procurement.

But you can set up/manage the land through the t-code: REBDPR.

Regards,

Bowen