cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exploded BOM available for X number of possible configurations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.  I have a quick question regarding an exploded BOM view for VC configurations.  My basic business need is to be able to review the VC BOMs for X-number of top-level builds.  For example, part ABCII has 30 possible configurations and I would like to be able to view the BOMs for each configuration without having to execute a CU50 or generate a quote with all of the configurations listed.  Is there a stock report or a SQVI which can achieve this result?  Thank you in advance.

-MCC

ECC 6.0; Oracle 11.2.0.3.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

I am afraid such a comprehensive facility doesnt exist.

It may not be even possible to construct a program to do this as the rules in the dependency will not be interpreted by the ABAP program to provide the result. If we have to develop a tool, it will be like writing an ABAP program to read dependency program. Even this is possible, the interpretation has to be again explicitly coded and this is unachievable to say in simple terms.

however as you have said you can simulate each set of configuration in CU50. or you can put a configuration trace in CUTRC and compare the end result with the resultant BOM at transaction level to come to the conclusion.