Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems to add title icon on fiori launchpad tiles page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am able to add page title for login page but after login i am not getting that icon, The sap standard one is coming. Please check the screen .

Again i am saying for login page the page title icon is coming properly. But its not coming for home page.

Regards

Binod Kumar

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi Binod Kumar,

The Login page for Fiori is configured separately from the Launchpad.  Configuring Login Screen for Launchpad Designer - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Libr... makes it pretty clear that the Login page is a customized standard ABAP Login.

As I am not entirely sure what you mean by page title icon, I would direct you to look further down the page I linked here for you at the Extending the Launchpad and UI Theme Designer.  Probably Theme Designer is what you need.

I would also direct you to the which is the Fiori Landing Page with links to most Fiori related content.  A search using a custom Google Search will probably get you other Discussions in the community where most Fiori content resides.

Regards, Mike

SAP P&I Technology RIG