cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense Policy implementing in Travel Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client uses Concur. In Concur, they have implemented Global Travel Policy with various status messages.

Can anybody suggest how to implement them in SAP? Is it possible?

I am attaching the sample screen shot of the policy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agreeing with Lukas.

You won't be able to get anywhere near what Concur config can do for messages in SAP on-premise travel management with configuration only.

But with programming BAdIs and enhancements you can do all that and more.

Is your customer migrating from Concur to SAP? If so, they would be well advised to check with SAP for product strategy first. If I'm not mistaken, Concur is SAP's go forward solution for travel and expense, not the old on-prem solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, agree totally with Sven and Lukas. Concur is the going forward solution from SAP for travel management. SAP Travel Management on ERP is already on maintenance mode, means no new features will be developed anymore. Could you tell us a little bit about the reason to "go back" on this ERP solution? (Please nobody understand me wrong - SAP ERP solution is quite good and in some cases the better choice - but if a customers comes from Concur I really wonder what is the reason behind)

Thank you, Sigi

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Everything's possible. If you want additional plausibility checks, you can use the available BADIs and/or enhance the corresponding WDYN Components.