Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opportunity Progress Field

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

It looks like the field Progress on Opportunity Header screen is automatically driven by something. Some Action changes the value in this field. Can somebody please help me understand what triggers this change in the value for this field?

Moreover I want to know if it would be possible for me to make the changes in this default configuration?

Thanks in Advance,

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chandansb
Active Contributor

Hello,

I have got a reply for this and thought of sharing it with all. It is as below:

In an opportunity you can maintain Sales Cycles and Sales Phases e.g. Sales Cycle General opportunity and Sales Phase Identify opportunity.

In the Business Configuration ->Fine Tune-> Sales Cycles and Phases, you can then define the sequence of your sales phases for the respective sales cycle. There you also define the analysis phase and the days after which the opportunity should change the status of the Progress. For example after 400 days the status should change to Slow, after 500 days the status should change to Stalled etc. If this time has not been reached the Progress will be On Track.

Cheers,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Thanks for info,

Is it possible to define custom Values for  "Progress" , where  mapping is maintained ?

Thanks.

Rachappa

Answers (0)