cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Repor Viewer fails to open document with exception com.businessobjects.crystalreports.platformext.jrc.locale.LocaleInfoJNIBridge.getPrimaryGroupingSize_Currency(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava.lang/String;)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ All,

I'm using CrystalReporViewer11 in my Java-Application to display data to the customer. At one customer I get the following exception when I call any of my reports:

com.businessobjects.crystalreports.platformext.jrc.locale.LocaleInfoJNIBridge.getPrimaryGroupingSize_Currency(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava.lang/String;)

This is my only customer having set up his SQL-Server and Windows-Server 2003 in english. All my other customers are set up in german. My suggestion is that this may cause the problem but I have no idea where to start my research on how to resolve this.

I am Currently not able to reproduce this behavior in my company and unfortunately I'm not allowed to use my customers system for research.

If more information is needed please let me know, I'll update my question.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Jakob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob

My suggestion would be to update the app to the current version of CR for Eclipse which can be downloaded from here:

SAP BusinessObjects - SAP Crystal Reports, Version For Eclipse Download

I realize this may not be the most optimal thing to do, however CR 11 has been out of support for something like 5 years so this will be a good idea in any case(?).

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

thank you for reply. Today I was able to investigate the problem on our customers system. The problem was that we delivered a slightly changed CR-Rundtime. We replaced commons-lang-2.1.jar with commons-lang-2.5.jar. After I put in commons-lang-2.1.jar again the exception was not raised aymore.

Regards

Jakob

This topic can be closed.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Best news of the day

Many thanks for sharing the solution and have a great weekend,

- Ludek

Answers (0)