cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC EPM Workbook refresh (Multiple tabs error)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a BPC model in excel which contains 40 tabs using the formula =EPMRetrieveData. When I tried to refresh the whole workbook I got all error messages in each cell containing (#RFR). Did anyone encounter the same issue when you had multiple tabs in a workbook? If so, are there any recommendation I can use to have the workbook refresh all the sheets at once instead of hitting refresh on each individual worksheet? Thanks in advance for your help and inputs!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Elaseri,

Have you resolved this issue..I believe we may have the same issue.  We are on BPC 10.1 sp24

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elaseri,

Is there any specific requirement to create 40 tabs (sheet) in single workbook ?

What is the reason to use EPMRetrieveData ?

Definitely it's not best practice. Create report using report editor.

Explain your requirement.

Is it working by refreshing two times ?

Shrikant

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elaseri,

probably the error is related with epmscaledata that doesn't refresh, see please 1738468 - EPMScaleData is not refreshed and upgrade your sp.

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the reply. Can you pls elaborate on the below response? I am new to this forum and a new EPM user. I clicked on the link you linked but its not working for me. What does SP stand for? Again thanks and any other help will be apprecited!

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need a SAP account to read the SAP notes, please ask to your basis for an account or to download for you the note.

Regards

Roberto