cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opentext Integration In EHSM SAP System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate my SAP EHSM system with opentext archive server for document archiving.

We are uploading documents for two modules OH and Risk Management. We are trying to upload documents for Risk management module through NWBC and for OH module through the transaction /oehsambtaet. Please find my below system details.

SAP Version : SAP ECC 6 EHP 7 NW 7.4

Database : My-SQL

We have installed the required Open-text add-ons. Post installation we created a new repository in OAC0 and tried to assign the same to the related EHM modules object types from the transaction OAC3 but no luck ( here I am not sure which object type should be assigned for archiving).

Can the experts please advice me on the proper way to configure the Opentext archiving for the above two modules in our SAP system?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prithivi Raj,

If you want to store documents with Open text integration. As per your above replies in the thread, you are referring to GOS (Generic Object Services). Tarun was talking about SAP Document Management System (DMS). Please find out the correct business objects in EHS/EHSM then you can link all the document formats (for e.g: PDF, DOCX, XLSX...etc).

Once you find out correct business objects, you need to link required document formats and then assign the correct Content Repository then those documents will be stored in that specified content

repository.

can you please provide me the process of integration of Open text and SAP EHS/EHSM?

PS: GOS and SAP DMS are both are different and it has its own features.

Thanks,

Prasad.

0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I have the same requirement as mentioned by raj, EHSAMBTAET is the Transaction from which we are trying to integrate SAP with open text. I couldn't found any standard Business object for this T-code. Have created a custom business object for it.

Can you please guide me how to call the business content screen of open text from this transaction, for now i have found a user exit and added a button on the screen. From this button wanted to call the Open text business content screen and attach documents to it.

Thanks,

Wali.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wali

EHS OH will not be supported in S/4 HANA. Any investment here is lost. I assumed that I have commented yet in

but I did not. The discussion on EHS OH here is such limited that it canbe assumed that it is not used often. Regarding OT: nether had heard before. I did only small inquiry

To my knowlegde: EHS OH is not enhanced/iomporved since years.

C.B.

PS: I will comment in your thread as well

former_member191252
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prithivi,

On NWBC we have PFCG roles and best of my knowledge we do not enter any T-code on NWBC. You are talking about t-codes, are you trying something on SAP GUI ?

If you are trying something on NWBC you need to config whitelist for sure, else you will end up with errors.

--

former_member191252
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prithivi,

You are trying to upload document though NWBC for (OH &RM), right ?

What type of documents you are using, for example if you are using XYZ document, did you config the DMS accordingly, especially screen number ?

on NWBC you need to finish worklist setting using WDR_ACF_WLIST.

If you can provide us more info, I will try my best to provide helpful answer (best of my knowledge).

--

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for you reply..!

Yes, for Risk Management we are trying to upload the documents by NWBC and for OH module we are trying to upload the documents via transaction /nehsambtaet.

I am not sure about which doc type should be assigned for there modules in OAC3. I have configured the DMS in OACT and linked it to a repository in OAC0 and its working fine(I mean the repository connection is working fine).

Can you please guide me on how to finish worklist using WDR_ACK_WLIST ? I am new to this .

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

former_member191252
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Prithivi,

Can you please attaché screenshots. I don't want to confuse you, its better for me to understand the error.

--

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Can you please let me know which screenshot you want me to post?

Regards,

Prithivi Raj