cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Transport Request from one client to another client automatically?

thomas_tancheephong
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All, My SAP landscape as below: DEV- Client 100 (Master Configuration Client)       - Client 200 (SIT Client)       - Client 300 (Mock Conversion Client) QAS- Client 400 (UAT)       -  Client 500 (FDR Client) I've a requirement in which require to copy any Transport  Request (TR) created in Client 100 (Master Config Client) in DEV to Client 300 in DEV by automatically. Is that any standard SAP program which allow me to schedule it as daily bacgkround to copy the TRs from Client 100 to 300 in DEV? (Released status)? The other requirement is to automate the transport request import process in QAS system. E.g.: Any TR imported/transported to Client 400 it needs to transport into Client 500 as well by automatically. Would really appreciate if anyone can share the experience with me. Thanks, Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Please go through the below SCN link that explains in best way for your requirement.

Your transport path/route should look similar to the image below...

You need to create a tranport group (/DQTG/) make user you place slash in the start and end of the group name.

Regards,

Prithviraj

thomas_tancheephong
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prithviraj,

Where is the SCN link?

Thanks,

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos