Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range for accrual documents error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi~

I have some problem..

I made accrual object before defining accrual documents number range for new year.

( define number range T-code : ACEPS_AWREF, create accrual object T-code : acactree01 )

Threrefore error occurs when simulate manual accrual object..

And opening FI document was not posted.

How can I repost opening document??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you try to reverse this opening accruals?

Indicate a period of your opening posting.

Are there any errors while trying to reverse??

Also if it is the opening posting why don't you Terminate Accruals Subobject Prematurely and then create new accruals?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you~

I already terminated object.

I just want to know another way to correct error.

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've just check SAP Menu & SPRO tr and found this transaction: ACACTRANSFER - Transfer of Accrual Engine Documents to Accounting.

SAP Menu -> Accounting -> Financial Accounting -> General Ledger -> Periodic Processing -> Manual Accruals -> Corrections -> ACACTRANSFER - Transfer of Accrual Engine Documents to Accounting

This program is used to transfer Accrual Engine documents to Accounting.

It is not normally necessary to transfer documents manually because the Accrual Engine documents created are transferred to Accounting automatically when accruals are posted.

However, accounting documents might not be created when you post the Accrual Engine documents due to Customizing settings to this effect or as a result of an error occurring during the automatic transfer to Accounting. For more information, see this documentation.

In this case, you have to transfer the Accrual Engine documents to Accounting manually. Before starting this transfer, you have to remove the cause of any errors.

Accrual Engine documents are posted to Accounting only if they were posted at a key date in a fiscal year that is open for accrual postings. You open fiscal years for accrual postings in the IMG activity Open Fiscal Year for Accrual Postings.

Answers (0)