Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSA request & PSA table deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I need to get clarification,

PSA request

For all this while, when I want to delete PSA request, I will delete using process chain. It will delete all psa request which we been extracted since day 1.

no doubt, all clear..

PSA table: (SE16)

At PSA manage, we could see at tops the PSA table which  /BIC/B0000106  and to view the data in SE16, we add additional 3 zero which ' /BIC/B0000106000'

Here my confusing , when I did the deletion using process chain, the old data still exits in this PSA table , then the total data in PSA table will increase which plus with new data extraction as showed below

Are this normal? how we want to delete the PSA table. and only will view the new data we extract - let example we loads from init from PSA.

This cause the database size increase tremendously when we doing new loads.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edi,

Can you share the screen where you are trying to Delete the Data from PSA/DS with the number of days you want to keep.

I suspect something wrong in the setting up of deletion.

regards

SVU

Mr_Spock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edi,

have a look at note 1224450. There System behavior will be explained.

Regards,

Christoph

kr_pavankumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually when we perform the PSA data deletion, it should delete the data and requests wont be available at PSA level.

Double check the PSA table technical name that you have provided in 'Delete PSA data' process type.

Aslo crosscheck the days/dates, how much older for deletion.

-- KRPK

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some times it may happen. in such cases after the psa table deletion thru process chain, you can try to adjust and activate psa table thru SE14. later check psa table data. it won't show deleted data.

Thanks