cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello *, I have read some posts belonging Report COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE but did not find a hint for my Topic. After copying Standard to Z-Report I executed it but the selected product was not deleted due to message Product  / Individual Object  PE9401000001  not found. This product was downloaded from ERP to CRM in the past. When trying to delete a local CRM product it works w/o Problems. Does anyone have an idea what to do to delete downloaded products as well? Thanks a lot. Kind regards Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

You can check the logsys value maintained for the product you are deleting in Table COMM_PRODUCT and ensure that you are filling the logsys field with the correct value in COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE.

Regards

Bernadette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Check table COMM_PRODUCT for your iObject and note down the LOGSYS.

Make sure to use this LOGSYS value while executing the report COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE.

Best Regards,

Shanthala.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member710155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In the report you have a selection field for the logical system. Try selecting the ERP system.

Please experiment in quality or in a sand box system. This is not something I've tested myself.

Regards

Razvan Zainea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

As the product has been replicated from another system, I'm assuming it is seeing the other system as the master. You'll most likely need to delete from the Source system.

I have not encountered this issue myself but I'm assuming this is what is causing your issue.

I'm not sure if there are indicators which can be set to released the product from it's association from the source.

Regards

Arden