cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where we will get Manager apporval date in T&E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We need to create a report on Manager apporval for this we need the table for where system saves the manger approval date in SAP T&E.

I need the data table for manager approval date in SAP.Please advise me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

assumption is that workflow is running with user WF-Batch in history, right? So you do not have real managers user available here.

To read trip history, you can use the "new" history table PTRV_*HISTORY* or similar, including trip totals. This has been delivered with some EhP but needs to be activated seperatly. Still, only WF-Batch is shown here usually.

To read the real manager, you need to go to workflow logs, or you change your workflow to have container operation inside, exporting manager's user or name or whatever to custom table. To me the easiest way, searching workflow logs is inconvenient. Changing WF_Batch entry to managers ID is also not that easy.

cheers, Michael

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

another possibility is enhancing PTK99 and create custom DDIC-Fields for Audit Purposes and fill these with the wanted information (that's what I do). Reading the workflow logs as Michael suggested is the most elegant way, in my opinion, but in case you delete the logs at some points, the data won't necessarily be available as long as you want.

In case you want to try the approach with PTK99: (you can disregard the WDA-portion and just read the DDIC and PR05 sections).

Cheers, Lukas

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Personally we developed a small WD Java where the manager has to select his employee from a reduced list and then he can select the ER waiting for approval. He has then to click on approve or reject.

It changes the status of the expense report. So you can see at what date and by whom it has changed from one status to another in the status history (cluster AEND - Trip changes).

So thru this way, by reading the trip changes you can know when it has been approved and by whom.

We will soon change this process and will implement a custom approval process by mail. SAP TM will send a mail with two links (approve / reject) and the manager will "answer" by mail to SAP. Then SAP will read the inbound emails and will approve or reject "on behalf" of the manager. This way we avoid the necesity to have logons for all managers into SAP. We will then store the manager e-mail in PTK99

Cheers.

Christophe.