Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 - 007 Error in creating the payment document; read job log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I'm facing a very strange issue.

When I execute a payment proposal in F110, SAP excludes a vendor from the payment list and returns the message 007.

Reading the job log, the error is the following:

In table T030, the entry WIT 99 99 is missing

The strange fact is that the witholding tax code 99 99 was created 4 years ago with Base Amount 0,00 % and With/tax rate 0,00% and it has always worked without an account assignment.

In the same payment proposal, indeed, there are a lot of documents, for others vendors, with the same witholding tax code that have been cleared.

Even for the same vendor, in other payments, it worked well, and no modifications have been done in the master data.

Could you give me some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor

Hi Mario,

Have you checked the withholding tax information for vendor line items for posted documents, whether the above TDS codes are updated after posting.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

I've checked in FK04, and no modifications have been done. However, I tryed to run the RFWT0020 program for the vendor, but the problem persist...

Regards,

Mario

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

I mean to say the vendor which are already posted without withholding tax. Due to this it is not asking for GL account. However, if you are posting with 0%, then also you have to maintain the GL account. Otherwise system will throw error message.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the fact is that the base amount is 0 and the tax rate is 0, no GL account must be involved in the payment, the tax code is a sort of "duty-free". It worked well for over 60 000 documents and it's still working now for all vendors, except one!

Regards,

Mario

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the withholding tax information for the posted document or share the screen shot.

Regards,

Mukthar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I forgot to post the solution.

I checked the witholding tax information of all the posted document of the vendor and I found that the user manually populate the field "amount" with 0,01 €.

Without the account assignment, the payment proposal returns the error.

Thank you all for your support.

Regards,

Mario

former_member267327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

After run the proposal, have you checked in display proposal log as it describe information about the issue.

Somtime if system find any inconsistency with holding tax in the posting document then system prevent from being cleared this document in APP program. if this is the issue then go to FB02 just modify any value field or text and save it. and then try to run for same vendor in APP.

i am sure this will help you.

In case of any issue, please let me know.

Regards,

Dattatraya B