Header Sold to Party Change Inquiry to Quotation to Sales Order

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I have the following sequence of sales document

IN > for inquiry

QT> for quotation

OR> for sales order

as per business scenario sold to party can be change at quotation and sales order level, so for the same in b/w copying control I make the following setting

IN to QT (Copying requirement: 002 header Different customer)

QT to OR (Copying requirement: 002 header Different customer)

after above setting, when I create QT quotation with reference to IN inquiry, system open the field of Sold to Party I can change it there.

but when I create OR order with reference to same QT quotation system freeze the sold to party field at sales order level, I want it to be open, just like quotation.

Is there any mistake I am making, please suggest the solution or mistake I am doing.

regards,

Imran khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

your configuration is correct only thing is that while creating order don't select first "create with ref" at sales order initial screen give inputs like order type and sales area then come to sale order overview screen and provide sold to party what you want to determine then select 'create with ref" option for the quotation.

And PFA Here with screen short also for the reference purpose

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks do confirm one more thing, my user manually input the payment term in the sales order as per requirement.

and as per requirement after sales order user create billing document, so payment term is copied to billing document.

Again user create debit memo request from billing document, so at that time payment term is not copied from the preceding document (billing) to debit memo request.

Which routine or check I should mark so that payment term copied from billing to debit memo request.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Logically it should copy the payment term from invoice to debit memo req but if it is not copy then could you please check our copy control in VTAF

Under billing to DR --Make sure copying requirement : 021 and copy item number check box should be checked

i hope it will be helpful for you

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Copying Requirement 021

Date T 053

Date T 103 (replace 004 with 103) only this change can bring the required result.

Date T 003

Thanks to all for the support.

Answers (0)