cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERMS - No Auto Acknowledgement if email address is unknown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scenario, were the system creates Service Request and Sends Auto Acknowledgement mail(with Service Request number) from incoming email.

I have created the Rule Policy as Below:

If E-mail Subject Does Not Contain Request Number:

Send Auto Acknowledgement
     * Mail Form: Z_AUTO_MAIL
     * Outgoing E-mail Address: Test@test.com
     * Create Interaction Record: no

* Create Service Order: no
     * Create Service Request: Yes

Unfortunately, this rule only works if the email address is known(email is linked to an Account). In other words, if a customer use an unknown email address(not linked to an Account), no Auto Acknowledgement and Service Request are created.

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Regards,

Bendik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if you want to achieve this one via custom code

if you have already created custom service ID like ZAH_CREATE_SR and custom class ZCL_CRM_ERMS_AH_CREATE_SREQ

Then enhance method IF_CRM_ERMS_SERVICE~EXECUTE to add custom logic as below

1)  Get all action parameters

2) Get the Service Request Number in the email

3) Check for service request is created or not.

4) Service Request not created yet, set flag to create Service Request (Create_SR_flax = X) and translate Service Request number to Service Request guid.

5) If SR is not created, Get Incoming Email information ( i.e. Get original sender.) and get Business partner number in case the email contain business partner number ( i.e account no )

6) If no BP found then set a flag as BP_email_not_found = X

7) Then create service request based on the flag from step 4,

😎 Trigger auto acknowledgement if email_not_found = X and pass Get original sender.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanmuga,

Thanks for the reply!

I was hoping to solve this one without custom code. I have done some more research on the topic, and as I can tell, custom code is the only solution? Due to lack of experience with enhancing, I have not tried your solution yet.

Regards,
Bendik

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bendik,

just go this steps this may be helpful to you how to achieve this requirement..

go to spro->crm->E-Mail Response Management System->Define Repository->select ERMS double click on Action Parameters there you will see action id AUTOACKN here find out the action service id AH_AUTO_ACK.

go back to spro->crm->E-Mail Response Management System->Define Services find out the AH_AUTO_ACK. double click on that there is clas CL_CRM_ERMS_AH_AUTO_ACKNOW this will trigger in standard when ever mail comes from outside to crm this will generate the Acknowledgement mail to the respect mail just debug that class you will come to know what is happening over there.

if you want to know which class is getting trigger you have to know the rule policy.

go to web ui click on servicepro.

click on service operations-> in search workcenter there is rule policies click on that search the policies.

select service ticket related one or do you know which rule ur using in your service module click on that there is a released rules under click on rule condition.

you can create your own Acknowledgement also and pass that custom acknowledgement to action in rule.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

Answers (0)