Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCB2 (II) and EA form error in Portals

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

I have some confusion regarding displaying PCB2 and EA form in Portal or via T-code "HRESSMY_EA / HRESSMY_PCB2".

I managed to see EA form using the tcode "PC00_M14_NCTEA".

In brief I have done following ...

1) 14WEA feature exists in "PE03"

2) Table "PA0001" holding the value "Z0" against the field "ABKRS" for the Pernr.

But not able view the form in Portals (it's using WDA - HRESS_A_REP_MY_EA) and using t-code "HRESSMY_EA", getting a message "Report EA form or PCB2 (II) data not available"

Any help ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

Is it sorted out for you ? Even I am facing the same error.

Regards

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

Issue sorted out for me by correcting the variant 14WEA.

Variant has to be from report RPCTEAL0_01.

See if it works for you as well.

Regards

Neha

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Mine is different fix, will share my solution soon once I speak to the consultant.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's not sorted out yet. another issue has come up.

a. Language is not English

b. Form content is not correct

Any clue Mohan ?

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

Any help ?

Thanks

former_member226203
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to view the forms, please make sure the user ID with which you are trying to launch this form has a valid PERNR assigned to the corresponding country which has these forms.

CL_HRESS_REP_MY_EA and CL_HRESS_REP_MY_PCB2 are the feeder classes assigned in the Component configurations for these applications.

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

PERNR setup has been done and can able to view the form using "PC00_M14_NCTEA" but not using t-code "HRESSMY_EA" and WDA "WDA - HRESS_A_REP_MY_EA" ?

Thanks

former_member226203
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did u try running the Application configuration HRESS_AC_REP_MY_EA directly and check.

Keep a break point in method PRODUCE_FORM of class CL_HRESS_REP_MY_EA and see where is it throw an error.

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

Parameters "MOL" and "UGR" were set to "14" and direct executing "HRESS_AC_REP_MY_EA" showing an error "Report EA form or PCB 2(II) Data not available!" and the error same with t-code "HRESSMY_EA".

Thanks

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

I set break point in method PRODUCE_FORM of class CL_HRESS_REP_MY_EA but I am afraid that it doesn't come there to stop execution and nothing happening and still getting error "Report EA form or PCB 2(II) Data not available!"

I have run report -RPCTSQL0 to prepare EA form

I have found entry in table "T5LSQ" as per below ..

Thanks

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Any help ?