cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating own conflict in GSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

In GSS , we would like to raise our own conflict type. I tried to use BADI /PLMB/GSS_CONFLICT. But not useful

Conflict Handling - Guided Structure Synchronization (PLM-WUI-GSS) - SAP Library

If you have any Idea about raising user defined conflicts , could you please share.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhishek_gupta2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Satya ,

The BADI that you are using is meant for handling the user defined conflicts .

To create a new conflict , you have to create that in customizing first ( Define Conflicts Type ) . Create actions for the conflicts . Then assign these actions to the conflict and then finally implement the BADI to handle the actions .

Hope this helps .

Thanks ,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek ,

Thanks .

I have created new Conflict type in customization.

But how to raise this confict is my question.

Conflict has to be shown to user , in Reconsilation workbench.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Satya

abhishek_gupta2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satya ,

Suppose you want to raise a new conflict for the attributes . So in that case you need to use the 

BAdI: Adjust Field Control . Assign the new conflict type to the according attribute.

I think in case of conflict of this attribute change , if above BAdi implemented will help to see the new conflict .

Also after this make sure to handle the proposals and conflict adjustment

Thanks ,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek ,

i have tried this BADI.

I have added my conflict in changing paramters  against Attribute and sent it.

But this Conflict is not appearing in Reconsilation workbench.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Satya

abhishek_gupta2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satya ,

At the moment , These are the only available enhancement options . If you face issues , raise a message to SAP to give the right direction .

Thanks ,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek ,

1 . I can raise Conflicts only on certain Attributes ( I have to check why )

2 . As far as I see , SAP is not considering Conflict types , we have sent from this BADI.

Whatever Conflict type I have sent from this BADI ( for allowed Attributes ), I receive only ST+ conflict type on Reconsilation Workbench.

I have raise message to SAP.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Satya